The new European Commission comes with ambitious goals in their Green Deal for Europe set out for the climate and environment. The top priority is a radical cut in greenhouse gas emissions and achieving climate neutrality.
At the Congress we are going to discuss together with leading energy experts the response to the issues of climate protection and decarbonisation and especially what new business opportunities are brought about by this trend.
The discussion will focus on the following key topics:
- Future strategies of major players – how to convert climate neutrality into business opportunities
- How the conventional and renewable capacities will complement each other
- What will be the potential source of funding for these ambitious EU goals
- What are the major challenges faced by distributors after 2020
- What is the view of the regulator on future development and what kind of challenges can we expect from the viewpoint of regulatory requirements
- Be inspired by innovations in the energy sector